Upcoming Webinar | Keeping up with your customers: How to build a connected omnichannel experience
27 January 2021 | 14.00 GMT
The pandemic has fundamentally changed the way customers shop and how they want to engage with retailers now and in the future. Customer engagement, alongside digital propositions, that can support in-store and online shopping experiences is accelerating rapidly.
It is vital for retailers to understand customers’ needs through all stages of the omnichannel shopping trip and, to design customer-led connected propositions that break down functional silos.
During this webinar, we’ll:
- Review current key customer trends and retailer challenges
- Discuss best-in-class responses from retailers who are focused on building connected omnichannel Customer experiences aligned to needs
- Outline an approach that unlocks customer value through knowing and enabling your customers
- Richard Dawson – Propositions Director
- Miriam Panico – Customer Engagement Manager