Terms & Conditions
Using this Site/Legal Notice
If you do not agree with any of the following, do not use this site or download any materials from it. If you have any further questions about this Legal Notice or its implementation, please email via the contact page. If we decide to change this Legal Notice, we will post those changes on this page so that you are always aware of the terms under which you may use this site, what information we collect, how we use it and in what circumstances we disclose it.
A.Terms & Conditions
1. Copyright Information Copyright and all other intellectual property rights, in the material available on this site, is owned by dunnhumby limited and third parties and may only be used in the ways described in this Legal Notice. Except as otherwise indicated on this Web Site you may view, or download and print a single copy of documents and graphics from this Web Site provided that:
(a) the material is used solely for research, personal or non-commercial purposes;
(b) the material is not modified or altered in anyway; and
(c) you do not remove any part of this legal notice.
All other rights, title and interest not expressly granted herein are expressly reserved. Accordingly, You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of this Web Site for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of dunnhumby.
2. TradeMark Information All company, product or service names referenced in this Web Site are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners. dunnhumby’s trade marks may be used only with permission from dunnhumby. Trademarks referenced in this Web Site include but are not limited to:
- dunnhumby trade marks – dunnhumby, essential customer genius, dunnhumbycrucible, dunnhumbyzodiac, dunnhumbycinnamon
- Third Party trademarks – All other brands and names are property of their respective owners.
3. Links to Other Sites Links and frames connecting this site with other sites are for convenience only and do not mean that dunnhumby endorses or approves those other sites, their content or any changes or updates to such sites.
4. Confidential Information Except as expressly provided, any non-personal information or material sent to dunnhumby will be deemed not to be confidential. By sending dunnhumby any non-personal information or material, you grant dunnhumby an unrestricted, irrevocable, royalty free, perpetual licence to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that dunnhumby is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose. However, we will not release your name or otherwise publicise the fact that you submitted materials or other information to us unless: (a) you grant us permission to do so; (b) we first notify you that the materials or other information you submit to a particular part of a site will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; or (c) we are required to do so by law.
6.Governing Law & Jurisdiction This Web Site (excluding linked sites) is controlled by dunnhumby from its offices within the United Kingdom. The interpretation, construction and effect of this Legal Notice and Disclaimer shall be governed and construed in all respects in accordance with the Laws of England. You and dunnhumby also agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Except as expressly provided otherwise in an agreement between you and dunnhumby, all information, software, products and related graphics contained on this web site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of third party intellectual property rights.
In no event shall dunnhumby be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages for loss of profits, revenue, data or use incurred by you or any third party, whether in action in contract, tort, or otherwise, arising from your access to, or use of, this web site. dunnhumby make no representations about the suitability, reliability, or timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products and related graphics contained on this web site. dunnhumby reserves the right to make improvements, changes or updates to this web site at any time without notice.
Personal information received by dunnhumby will be kept in a secure manner and processed in accordance with the laws relating to data protection.
Except as expressly provided, any non-personal information or material sent to dunnhumby will be deemed not to be confidential and will be dealt in accordance with paragraph A4 above.
We shall keep information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you (“Personal Information”) confidential. We may, however, from time to time use your Personal Information to contact you about new products and services which may be of interest to you and for other related marketing purposes.
D. Company Details
dunnhumby Limited is a company registered in England and Wales
Company number 02388853
VAT number 927 5871 83
dunnhumby Ireland Limited is a company registered in Ireland Gresham House Marine Road Dun Laoghaire Co Dublin Ireland
Company number 417755