What is it?
An intensive programme of customer insight, analytics and detailed customer strategy development, to create and operationalise a customer-led cultural transformation. Suited for retailers who want to differentiate and revolutionise their customer strategy by putting the customer at the centre of day to day operations and making sure they know their customers better than anyone else.
and more loyal
customer-led organisational change
growth gains for shareholders
What questions can it help you answer?
I have more data than ever before, what can I do with it? How do I build propositions around my customer's needs?
How can I motivate our people to be more customer obsessed? What insight capabilities will really power our growth?
What should my customer success metrics be? What analysis will help us balance investment across business units?
Customer Knowledge is a consumer analysis solution for organisational transformation, where businesses can innovate and grow via a deeper understanding of their customers.
- Create and enrich your customer data
- Assess your insight capability and identify gaps
- Optimise customer segments and customer attributes using omni-channel data sources
- Perform loyalty driver analysis to define key customer needs before, during and after the shopping experience
- Implement prescriptive analytics to identify and improve business performance
- Perform organisational health checks for customer-centric capabilities and data strategy
- Embed customer promises and commitments into the company’s business processes
- Create and execute a differentiated customer plan prioritising investments where it matters most
- Monitor, track and report on customer experience improvements and opportunities
WHAT RESULTS CAN YOU EXPECT?
dunnhumby is helping leading retailers to stand out in an extremely competitive market, improve shareholder value and grow customer numbers and loyalty with a customer-first strategic approach.
Customer Centricity Study
Says that customer-led businesses outperform their competition, with the top 25% achieving:
+3%growth in like-for-like sales
7% growth in market share