dunnhumby Covid-19 Risk Assessment
Following Government guidance published 19th July 2021 dunnhumby have taken this opportunity to publish a copy of our Risk Assessment results.
Reassuring employees, contractors, and visitors
We want to reassure employees, contractors, and visitors that we are taking our Covid-19 response measures and our duty of care to our people extremely seriously. We are following all the latest guidance provided by the HSE & Government in relation to Travel, Welfare and Office Re-Occupation.
As part of our duty of care, we have started to allow a small number of dunnhumby employees to return to our offices globally where permitted. This is to support those impacted by working from home due to a poor working condition, environment, and to support those with concerns attributed to mental health.
Actions completed to date:
- We have asked people to remain working from home where possible
- Face Masks are available but not mandatory in all countries
- We have recommended that people avoid public transport where possible
- External meetings will be kept to a minimum, and mainly held virtually
- We have implemented social distancing measures across each of our offices
- Clear signage in place, including social distancing floor stickers
- Perspex screens have been installed on key area’s such as reception and our café area
- Maximum occupancy specified for meeting rooms but encouraging virtual meetings only
- Additional cleaning hours implemented to support cleaning high touch points and deep cleans
- Lifts have been limited to one - two persons per lift dependant on lift size
- Hand sanitising stations throughout the office, including entrances, tea points and washrooms
- Removed alternate desks and sinks from service to aid social distancing
- Gymnasiums have opened with strict management protocols in place
- Completed all compliance checks and maintenance prior to re-opening
- Amended our fire strategies where applicable to ensure social distancing
- Created a Covid-19 response team and suspected/confirmed case flagging system
- A dedicated hub for Covid-19 related information and updates
- A dedicated hub relating to physical and mental health concerns