dunnhumby Covid-19 Risk Assessment
Following Government guidance published 17th May 2020 dunnhumby have taken this opportunity to publish a copy of our Risk Assessment results.
Reassuring employees, contractors, and visitors
We want to reassure employees, contractors, and visitors that we are taking our Covid-19 response measures and our duty of care to our people extremely seriously. We are following all the latest guidance provided by the HSE & Government in relation to Travel, Welfare and Office Re-Occupation.
As part of our duty of care, we have started to allow a small number of dunnhumby employees to return to our offices globally. This is to support those impacted by working from home due to a poor working condition, environment, and to support those with concerns attributed to mental health.
Actions completed to date:
- We have asked people to remain working from home where possible
- Face Masks are provided for employees requesting to return to the office
- We have recommended that people avoid public transport where possible
- No external meetings will be held on site for the foreseeable future
- We have implemented social distancing measures across each of our offices
- Segregated entrances/exit routes and clearly defined one-way routes for all restricted space
- Clear signage in place, including social distancing floor stickers
- Perspex screening on key area’s such as reception and our café area
- Maximum occupancy specified for meeting rooms but encouraging virtual meetings only
- Additional cleaning hours implemented to support cleaning high touch points and deep cleans
- Lifts have been limited to one - two persons per lift dependant on lift size
- Hand sanitising stations throughout the office, including entrances, tea points and washrooms
- Removed alternate desks and sinks from service to aid social distancing
- Our gymnasiums will only remain open when government regulations allow, and when they are, there will be limited occupancy, an online booking system and social distancing in place at all times.
- Completed all compliance checks and maintenance prior to re-opening
- Amended our fire strategies where applicable to ensure social distancing
- Created a Covid-19 response team and suspected/confirmed case flagging system
- A dedicated hub for Covid-19 related information and updates
- A dedicated hub relating to physical and mental health concerns