Webinar On-Demand | Keeping up with your customers: How to build a connected omnichannel experience
The pandemic has fundamentally changed the way customers shop and how they want to engage with retailers now and in the future. Customer engagement, alongside digital propositions, that can support in-store and online shopping experiences is accelerating rapidly.
It is vital for retailers to understand customers’ needs through all stages of the omnichannel shopping trip and, to design customer-led connected propositions that break down functional silos.
This webinar took place on 27 January 2021.
- Reviewed current key customer trends and retailer challenges
- Discussed best-in-class responses from retailers who are focused on building connected omnichannel Customer experiences aligned to needs
- Outlined an approach that unlocks customer value through knowing and enabling your customers
- Matt Robbins – Customer Engagement Director
- Miriam Panico – Customer Engagement Manager
The latest insights from our experts around the world
Speak to a member of our team for more information