Groceries are one of the fastest-growing segments of ecommerce with as many as 3 in 4 shoppers increasing their spend in this category and nearly half of brands looking to invest more in onsite co-op advertising over the next 5 years.
But with rising fulfilment costs, grocery retailers find that more online traffic doesn’t necessarily translate into more profit. We know product discovery, recommendations, and inspiration remain important to shoppers, whether online or offline. High-value media such as sponsored native advertising presents a big opportunity for grocers to make their online business operations more profitable, as long as it doesn’t come at the cost of the Customer experience.
So how do you employ your Customer data to deliver personalised and contextual ads that enhance discoverability and boost revenues across your digital domains?
The live webinar took place on Tuesday 15 December 2020. Watch the recording to learn about:
- Customer expectations in the shift to online grocery shopping
- The rise of sponsored products for grocers
- Why Customer relevance and true 1:1 personalisation are critical to the shopping experience
- How dunnhumby media and CitrusAd help you monetise onsite search results and native ad placements with the world's first Customer-centric Sponsored Products platform.
- Julie Jeancolas, Global head of Products, dunnhumby media
- David Billings, Product Director, dunnhumby media
- Sean Cheyney, Global SVP Platform Sales, CitrusAd
 Cowen & Co., September 2020
 2020 eTail Report
The latest insights from our experts around the world
Speak to a member of our team for more information